Download Glittering Cards

Friday 9 January 2015

Most Popular Facebook Status | Messages | Glittering Cards | Wallpapers

Most Popular Facebook Status  | Glittering Cars | Wallpapers

1. 48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit
   in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That’s ‘YOU’ My dear valentine

2. If you don’t have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don’t go looking for someone. When it’s right, they will come to you.

3. My darling, you bring joy to my life. Happy Valentines Day!

4. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.

5. Why do I need a date for Valentine’s Day? I can buy my own damn flowers & box of  chocolate…

6. Whenever it hurts to look back, and you’re too scared to look ahead, you can always
   look beside you and your best friend will be there holding your hand.

7. Its like I love you but at the same time i don’t… please someone help me figure this out

8. My friends are the most weirdest, most craziest people i know but i love them..

9. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.

10. You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget