Download Glittering Cards

Friday 9 January 2015

Top 10 Most Popular Facebook Status | Messages | Glittering Cards | Wallpapers

<--Back 
Top 10 Popular Facebook Status  | Glittering Cars | Wallpapers

11. Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end

12. Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!


13. For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

14. Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

15. Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat.I've fallen in love many times... always with you.

16. May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.

17. Today I want you to know that I love you dearly. Years spent with you shall be memories that will be cherished not just remembered. Happy Valentine’s Day to you sweetheart!

18. What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Happy Valentine’s Day

19. I may not have the cutest eyes, the prettiest smile, the most gorgeous face or a perfect body, but… i do have a caring heart….

20. Life is like a piano, the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life’s journey, remember that the black keys also create music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget